The joint family is not only the antivirus of the technology-damaged virus, but also the cure for human diseases.

 


Dewan Mosiur Reza Chowdhury Ripon: We are also responsible for the destruction or ruin of the youth! Let's talk about society first, you or you will find out by asking yourself, what do you mean by society and where does society start? To me my family is a society and from my family society and sociality started! Let's not say anything here and admit our mistakes, to say my family, I mean, my family with my parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, sisters-in-law, children and the housekeeper who stays at home. And this is my society. And here's my socialization! If we think a little, we will find every level of society here! From where we learn society, sociality, decency, morality, humanity, manners, if there is a difference between these, then tell me, I will blame only the child who has become young? Tell me, how much will be the dream or morale of the child who has become a young man after seeing the breakdown of the child since birth? We all want a beautiful society, we want fair rights in the society, we want fundamental rights and so on. When the people of the world think, just then morality and humanity shout and laugh, why are there so many old age homes in your country? Why are fatherless children on the streets? Why are thousands of parents, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters deprived of their due rights? The world conscience becomes silent on such a question! Do you still say that we are not responsible for the destruction or ruin of the youth? I admit that the technology is taking the youth society to the destruction of the virus! I think we are responsible there too! Because we cut off the powerful antivirus before we discovered the virus wasted by technology! Either you don't understand me! By antivirus I mean those joint families and by powerful antiviruses, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins. Because I think the joint family is not just the antivirus of the broken virus of technology, but also the cure for human diseases, the drug rehabilitation center and the strong administrative department. Social degradation was not created in a day. I think the main reason for the moral decay is the break up of the joint family. Needless to say, apostasy is another major cause of moral decay. Due to apostasy, the youth are dragging the society in the dark like a magnet of sky culture. The prevalence of internet games, YouTube and drugs among school and college students is increasing at an alarming rate. I think it is the biggest threat to life and civilization. So I think there is still time! Let us take timely action. Let's correct our mistakes and establish good relations with our relatives, introduce them to our peers. Let us extend the hand of love towards them. Let's restore their confidence. Manage in the right way. The country and the nation are waiting for the recognition of the world.

 

           Author: Dewan Mashiur Reza Chowdhury Ripon (Summary: DM Reza Chowdhury Ripon)

Poets, writers, journalists, playwrights, play directors, stage actors, players, organizers and education enthusiasts.

 

(This article was published on Monday, August 3, 2021 in the online news portal somoynews24.com) 

Post a Comment

0 Comments